ENGINEERINGWastewater Treatment, Potable Water Treatment and Water Storage
Our engineering division, led by a team of Professional Engineers, manages the design functions of all facilities. We oversee the complete design phase, providing advice and offering our expertise to get your project up and running smoothly.
AquaWorks DBO will help you meet health and environmental regulations as well as help you obtain the permits you require for your project. We will also represent your interests while working with regulatory agencies.
Our engineers can provide valuable input during the initial stages, including assistance with planning your facility, tailoring a water or wastewater treatment system to your specific needs and drawing up plans that conform to regulatory and owner specifications. We can also help you obtain funding for your project.
Once the planning stage is complete, our team is available to act as owner representatives or engineers for all phases of construction. We will build your project to the highest standards.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Health Department Permitting and Compliance Assistance
- Site Applications, Process Design Reports, Discharge Permits
- Assistance Resolving Compliance Orders and Actions
- Facility Planning
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Design — Plans and Specs
- Construction and Construction Management
- Design Review
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Funding Acquisition — Grants and Loans
- Green Project Reserve SRF Consulting
- Wastewater Collection and Potable Water Distribution System Design
- Owner Representation